We need YOU! Thank you for all of your support.
Thanks to donors like you, NCSY students across North America continue to grow and embrace their Jewish journeys, even during these uncertain times. Your generosity enables the NCSY Judah Fellows to pave the way for their fellow NCSY alumni to embrace Jewish life on their college campuses and beyond.
And that’s exactly why they need your continued and increased support.
Partners like you allow thousands of NCSY alumni on campus to continue their Jewish journey through Judah Fellowship programming including:
- Weekly online Torah learning with NCSY staff from across the country
- One on one “coffee dates” (in person and virtual) with NCSY alumni on campus
- Partnerships with Jewish organizations on campus
- Leadership development classes
- Publishing of the upcoming Chanukah Dvar Torah companion
- Weekly one on one mentoring with NCSY Staff
- Freshman “meet and greets” for incoming students
- National & Regional online Shiurim
- Campus based Torah chaburahs
- Door to door campus care packages
- NCSY alumni reunions on campus…
...And so much more!
With your gift, NCSY will continue to innovate, and invest in its students on college campuses, to foster their Jewish growth and connection.
Join the Judah Fellows and the NCSY alumni community on Monday and Tuesday, November 23rd and 24th to support NCSY’s incredible work with alumni on campus by raising $30,000.
We may be apart, but we are always together.