BREAKING NEWS - BONUS ROUND ACTIVATED!
New matchers have helped us move goal to $135,000
every $$$ is TRIPLED and will go directly to scholarships!
"Should one wear a kippah in light of rising anti-Semitism?"
"Why should we support Israel?! Look at the death toll from this current conflict. Way more Palestinians have died than Israelis, so it makes sense that Israel is the aggressor!"
"If there is a God, why would He let the tragedy in Meron happen?"
These are good questions; important questions. They are the questions that YOUR teen, and 2,100 other NorCal 6th-12th graders, are asking. These questions, and hundreds of other relevant conversations, debates, and moments of inspiration, are what made this past year a year of growth, community, and support for our local teens.
Today, thanks to our generous matchers, every dollar you give is TRIPLED to help us raise $120,000. Help us continue running exciting Shabbatons, insightful classes, invigorating summer programs, volunteer trips, and more. Even more importantly, help us ensure that no teen is left behind because of financial difficulty. We offer robust scholarships because of you!
On behalf of our 2,100 teens involved in Norcal NCSY - THANK YOU for your support! We couldn't do it without you!
Thank you to our generous matchers:
Eve Gordon-Ramek, in loving memory of her son Kenneth Gordon
Dan and Jessica Minkoff
- Barry and Sandy Goldstein
- Handwerker Family, in honor of Rebbitzen Devora Simon and all she's done for our youth in Silicon Valley.
- Leo Hmelnitsky and Anna Levin, honoring Rabbi Akiva Naiman and all the incredible programs he has done last year, despite the challenges of the pandemic and over-zoomed teens!
- Dan Levin and Galyn Sussman, in honor of Rabbi Akiva Naiman
- Anonymous, in honor of the many years of dedication of Chani and Akiva Naiman to the East Bay Jewish teen community. We will miss them as they return home to Israel.
- Daniela Kleiman and Pablo Buki: To honor Rabbi Munk and Rabbi Akiva for the outstanding dedication and meaningful programming for Jewish teens in the Bay Area.